My Screen Name My Screen Name

dude,

you're like my hero now

Avatar - Hot Na'vi Sex Avatar - Hot Na'vi Sex

gross anatomy

that was certainly disturbing, kept imagining a tranny- she looks like a tranny, specially with that voice. lol this was so funny!

(Duckkite) Run! (Duckkite) Run!

Amazing The Duck Is!

2 of my favorite things combined: Gnarls Barkley and Duck
The short cuts at the beginning were awesome, would love to know more about your process. For 12 days, this is fantastic work.

Once at the Lesson Once at the Lesson

wow

the animation was very fluid, the art style was interesting, the audio was nice, but just watching this i was inspired. very cool thing you've done.

trul responds:

10x, I hope this inspiration will be transformed to something great

Antarctic Antics Antarctic Antics

very cool...

very accurate portrayal of animal behavior.
the animation was fluid, the yeti was very detailed. stupid penguinslol.
and i really like your backgrounds.

Super Soaker For Xmas Super Soaker For Xmas

awesome!!!

i could really use one of those.
animations were simple and smooth. ur diversity in voice acting is evident:)

Blush Your Teeth Blush Your Teeth

disturbing...

but very nice and with a sense of individuality with nice animations that make it funky and fresh. really cool

The 33rd Christmas The 33rd Christmas

its disturbing...

...now that i think about it.
poor jesus.

marioworld invaded marioworld invaded

cool

theres alot of potential with this, pretty awesome for your second flash. i agree with what the other guy said about the button that way the reader can go at their pace.

very cool

AAPNL responds:

thanks for your review, i hope ou will like the rest of the story and i will find a way to improve it. it is thanks to you reviewers i improve quickly(don't know if you have seen my first one but those skills were horrible compared to this)

Toaster Politics Toaster Politics

cool

i liked the fact that there was a pterodactyl in it. u could've totally had him flap his wings, and how come the other guy didnt warn him that he was coming?? how come he didnt use his sword?

Zencorp responds:

well the eat em up toaster slept with the others wife. And the pterodactyl was supposed to be a puppet but that fact got lost some where in production